Mikumi National Park, the fourth largest in Tanzania is located in the Morogoro region between the Uluguru mountains and the Lumango. This is an open park home to lions, elephants, buffalos, impalas, zebras and the list goes on!
DAY 1: DAR ES SALAAM –TO MIKUMI NATIONAL PARK
Either upon your arrival at Julius Nyerere International airport or from your hotel you will be welcomed by KIHINDO TOURS & SAFARIS representative and driven on a 5-and half hour road ride in a fully equipped 4×4 vehicle amid luxuriant landscapes and lively villages. Upon reaching your destination and after refreshment, we will take you to an exciting game drive until the sun sets on the Park. Dinner and overnight stay at the MIKUMI BANDAZ .
Afternoon to evening: Game drive Staying at: MIKUMI BANDAZ
DAY 2: MIKUMI TO DAR ES SALAAM
Engage on a sunrise game drive. After an early breakfast we will take you at the discovery of more wildlife following different paths. After a picnic pause at a dedicated area, we will continue on for 2 more hours or so. We shall then drive you back to Dar es Salaam amid the now familiar landscapes and colorful villages. KIHINDO TOURS & SAFARIS representative will assist you to the airport or to your hotel and shall look forward to receiving you soon again for your next adventure.
PRICE: US$ ____________________ per person
1) Park fees
2) All activities
3) All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
4) A professional driver/guide
5) All transportation (Unless labelled as optional)
6) All Taxes/VAT
7) Round-trip airport transfer
8) Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
9) Drinks water (mineral water)
1) International flights (From/to home)
2) Tips (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
3) Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
4) Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees